The 2022 Immunity APAC interactive broadcast event will kick off with a keynote interview with Professor Karsten Krüger from Justus-Liebig-University Gießen, Germany. He is Professor of Exercise Physiology and Sports Therapy and the Editor-in-Chief of Exercise Immunology Review. He will be discussing his recent research in the role that minerals play in immune health.
Some key takeaways will include:
- Understand the link of inflammation to the immune system
- Learn about the history of palmitoylethanolamide and its effectiveness in treating influenza
- Understand PEA's mechanism of action and published literature on immunity
- Discover the most bioavailable and clinically studied PEA in industry- Levagen®+
- Find out applications of PEA in immune boosting formulations
We will then wrap up with a 45-minute panel discussion and audience Q&A chaired by Gary Scattergood.
The panelists for this session are:
26 April | 3pm SGT - Now available on-demand
Immunity APAC Interactive Broadcast Event
The Immunity Broadcast Series is FREE to attend but pre-registration is required. Don’t miss out on informative presentations, engaging panels discussions, live interaction and on-demand content, REGISTER to watch the APAC Immunity broadcast event ON-DEMAND.Register to watch on-demand